On March 20th, 2012 we had our first ever classes: Cryptic Crosswords and the Chemistry of Life. It’s almost 2 years later now, and we’ve had hundreds more classes on all sorts of weird and wonderful topics, including…
Asteroids, Braiding, Chainmail, Dark Matter, Emotions, Fondant, Genealogy, Homebrewing, Internet, Juggling, Knooking, Lovecraft, Mezcal, Neuroplasticity, Origami, Poker, Qi Gong, Rollercoasters, Songwriting, Time Machines, Ukuleles, Vegetables, Worms, X-mas Cards, Yo-Yos and Zombies.
None of this would have been possible without our fantastic teachers and our awesome attendees! So as our 2 year anniversary approaches, we would like to celebrate with you by having a fun little competition. It’s pretty straightforward:
- Tell us which class was your favourite and why, by posting a comment below.
- If you prefer, you can comment on our anniversary post on Facebook instead.
- We will pick the three answers we think are best. Be creative, be funny, be poetic, be musical, be candid and be different! You have until Friday 21st March.
- The winner will win a $100 voucher to use on any of our classes.
- The two runner-ups get bouquets and sashes … not really! 😛 They each get a $25 voucher
Let’s get started!