If you are an aspiring Instagram photographer this class is for you!
We will learn all about portrait photography and how you can take better photos of other people or how to direct your friends to take better photos of you!
You’ll be taking prettier photos for your socials in no time at all!
What will we cover?
In this workshop you will learn how to take better portraits and photos of people.
You will learn all about:
- Camera basics (if you are bringing a DSLR/Mirrorless camera) – a phone is fine too!
What will you need?
- Just curiosity and your camera/phone!
- A notebook if you are a pen/paper kinda person!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalia Naa (she/her) is a Melbourne based intimate portraiture and boudoir photographer who creates ethereal images that captures the essence of rawness, beauty, and femininity.
Her style of imagery has been described as elegant, dreamy, romantic and intimate. Drawing from her background in psychology and her fascination in the arts, she strives to tell the unique stories of her subjects in the photographs she takes.
Follow her on the socials here.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org