Find maths a bit confusing?
Would you like a lesson in slaying everyday maths to make your life a little easier?
Qualified maths teacher and Laneway Learning regular Christine is going to sit us down and give us the maths lesson we wish we received 20 years ago.
Come and build your confidence in those maths basics in a fun and social adult class!
What will we cover?
In this fun very much hands on session we will learn how:
- Fractions, decimals and percentages work
- To convert fractions to decimals and percentages
- To use this new knowledge in your everyday life to make daily stuff a bit easier
- Maths can actually be kind of fun!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Christine (she/her) is a Secondary Science and Maths teacher.
She is also a regular at Laneway Learning and very much interested in making science and maths fun and accessible – especially for adults who missed out!
Photo by Karolina Grabowska: https://www.pexels.com/photo/g…
Have a question or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.