Ever wanted to build a website?
Were you worried that it was all a bit too complicated!
Well, Sowmiya is here to teach you how to do it in just 75 minutes!
Whether you are a small business owner or a student who wants to showcase your portfolio, this could be a great opportunity to get started!
What will we cover?
We’ll be learning how to:
- Add content to your site
- Create a header and footer
- Add pages and menus
- Add a button and social media icons
- Work with Templates
- Launch your website live!
What should I bring?
- Feel free to bring along your laptop if you want to practice as you learn
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Sowmiya (she/her) is a developer based in Melbourne.
She graduated with a Masters in Design Innovation and Technology from RMIT.
Sowmiya recently participated in a Laneway Learning upskilling workshop which equipped students from overseas with the skills to design and develop their own educational classes.
This will be her first workshop with us!
Any other questions or accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.