Resilience – it’s said to be a good indicator of healthy mental wellbeing.
But what is it exactly?
How do you develop it?
And how do you know if you have it?
Come along to this workshop with Psychologist Eddy to find out how to harness and use resilience in order to live your best queer life!
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will explore:
- What is resilience
- How to develop more resilience in your life
- Strategies for recovering from adverse situations in our lives
- Issues that impact queer people and how building resilience can help
What will you need?
- Notebook or just paper if you prefer
- Pens or pencils
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Edwina (she/her) is a psychologist who has studied human behaviour for over seven years.
She is a woman of colour and identifies as queer.
She works within an intersectional lens and loves talking about how to better the relationships you have with others as well as yourself.
Photo by Anna Shvets from Pexels
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org