What’s it all about?
A beginners class introducing calligraphy and a few different ways to use and practice calligraphy.
Calligraphy is the art of letters and it has a simple but strong impact on our lives. It exists all around us and you’re exposed to it every day through TV, magazines, advertisements, menus and signboards. Calligraphy done well can leave an unforgettable impression on people.
What will we cover?
This class focuses on calligraphy for beginners.
- Learn about what calligraphy is
- Make a designed card or a bespoke event of your choosing using calligraphy
- Help you choose a card option to create
- Practice the art of calligraphy
- Write our own calligraphic card covers
What will you need?
- Brush pen of any kind – lots of options available at Officeworks and Daiso if you are out for supplies
Who will be teaching?
Rachel Chung is a professional Image Consultant and Colour Therapist. She focuses on helping people to find out their best image and health. She has coached people for diet, personal training and nutrition plans as well as consulting people in beauty areas such as skin, body and personal styling. She is the Founder of Essence by Rachel Chung, specialising in fashion, beauty and health.