Christmas is just around the corner!
Your friends and family have all the stuff they need but you’d like to give them a loving gift.
This year – how about putting some time, effort and love into a jar of delicious goodies?
Come and learn how to make handmade and delicious treats to gift to your loved ones this Christmas!
What will we cover?
During the cook along class you will:
- Learn how to prepare a couple of gift ideas you can do at home
- Learn how to make homemade dukkah and lemon butter
- Explore other edible treats you might like to make for the holiday season
- Receive 5 different recipes to make for Christmas gift jars
What will I need?
If you’d like to cook along at home, please have ready the below ingredients.
- 4 lemons, juice and rind
- 4 egg yolks
- 325g castor sugar
- 225g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1.5 teas coriander seeds
- 2 teas cumin seeds
- 1 teas black peppercorns
- 80g almonds
- 35g sesame seeds
- 35g sunflower seeds
- Clean, sterilised jars, lid and label.
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Jennifer (she/her) of Hells Breath Relish has been in the business of putting things into jars for the past 20 years and loves to mess around with food.
She is very keen to encourage others to also play with their food.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.