Come and learn how to sew your own adorable dog plushie!
In this workshop you will learn all about how to work with felt so after you finish your dog plushie you can make a bunch of other adorable creations!
All materials included in this workshop – just come and have a wonderful time!
What will we cover?
In this fun, hands on workshop you will learn how to:
- Design your own plush toys
- Hand sew using felt
- Use stuffing when creating soft toys
- Create a plush toy puppy!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robert (he/they) is a queer engineer.
They clearly don’t express enough creativity in their day job so by night goes by their alter ego ‘ART FIEND’
Any other questions or accessibility requests we can help you with? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.