Crochet ain’t just for your grandma anymore!
Come and learn the art of crochet and make your first nana square!
Once you learn how to create a nana square, you can make adorable crop tops, teapot covers, dolls and beautiful blankets!
All the materials will be provided – just come and have a cute time!
What will we cover?
- How to make a “magic ring” start
- Learn how to do chains and double crochet
- How to read a granny square pattern
This class is NOT suitable for absolute beginners. We will have a quick refresher of chains and single crochet. Then get on to doubles and our granny square. We won’t go through how to hold a hook or project.
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of stopping!
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at email@example.com.