When was the last time you picked up a journal?
This doodle journaling workshop is a gentle invitation for you to reflect, imagine and get curious about your life.
Doodle Journalling is a great opportunity to get an insight to how you are really feeling about yourself and the world, what might be worrying you and where might you be wanting to focus your energy moving forward.
The beauty lies in taking out the time to sit down with your own thoughts.
What will we cover?
Throughout this workshop you will explore:
- The journaling landscape (What can we journal? How to begin? Where do we go from here?)
- Unpacking your life stories via guided journaling prompts
- How to incorporate journaling rituals into your day
- The opportunity to share your insights from journaling to the group
What should I bring?
- Pen and paper or journal
- Print out of handout
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Bimba (she/her) is a journal enthusiast, counsellor, workshop facilitator innovating mental wellbeing conversations.
Creativity, coffee and colours are the three driving forces of her day.
She is naturally drawn to express her inner world through words & doodles.
She has authored and self-published a doodle journal for mental wellness that explores the happy spaces
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.