Come and learn how to make folded paper gift boxes before the silly season gets on top of you.
Your wonderful teacher Val will have lots of coloured and patterned paper to choose from. Mix and match the lids and the bottoms, and find the colours to express your gift recipient’s personality, or opt for some Christmassy combinations.
You’ll be able to make a number of boxes of different sizes during the class, and the take-home knowledge means you’ll always have a gift wrapping solution down the track. Warning: this class might cause you to collect pretty paper!
What will we cover?
In this hands-on class you will:
- Follow instructions and demonstrations on how to fold paper into gift boxes
- Choose your own coloured and patterned paper
- Make a number of gift boxes to take home
All materials provided – just come and have a wonderful time
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter (Upon Request)
Who will be teaching?
Valerie (she/her) is a passionate crafter and rag rug maker.
Her mission is to make use of crafting scraps, especially re-purposing fabric to avoid fabric going to landfill.
Valerie uses a number of rag rug techniques including Amish knot and crochet.
Pic Teacher’s Own Creations
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot Maddy an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.