In this workshop, you will learn how to make soy candles – a low temperature wax candle that you can make again and again at home.
You will get to experiment with gorgeous fragrances – floral, citrus, earthy, sweet – and dried flowers to design and create your own beautiful candle to take home at the end of the workshop.
While your candle is setting, you will also learn how to make your own delicious bath salts – using all natural ingredients!
This workshop only uses natural and vegan products.
What will we cover?
In this hands-on and informative class you will learn how to create your own soy candle and bath salts!
Plus, we will address any of your questions about eco-beauty products.
Together we will:
- Learn the temperature and preparation for working with soy wax
- Select fragrances or combinations for your candle
- Decorate your candle with dried flowers
- Make some instant bath salts while your candle is setting.
You’ll then take home all the products you make!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter
Who will be teaching?
Lily (she/her) is a natural and DIY beauty coach and runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne.
In her workshops, online courses and blog, she teaches people how to use organic ingredients instead of harsh and
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email us at