Have you ever wanted to eat delicious dumplings but you were sad because you can’t tolerate that pesky thing called gluten!?
Well, it’s your lucky day!
Qing knows how to make gluten free dumplings and she is going to share her skills with you!
What we will cover?
In this lesson you will learn:
- How to make your own delicious gluten free dumpling filling from scratch
- A demonstration of how to prepare the dumpling skins
- How to steam them to perfection
- Then you’ll get to taste them!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes at Laneway Learning on origami and beading. Her hobbies include dressmaking and embroidery.
We love you Qing!
Have a question or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.