Is your Ficus flagging?
Your Pothos pouting?
Does your Hoya look haggard?
Well no More!
Join Pat to learn the fundamentals of looking after house plants to ensure they are vibrant and happy.
What will we cover?
The fundamentals of how to care for your house plants, including:
- Basic plant physiology
- When and how much to water
- When and how to repot a houseplant
- When and how to pruning house plants
- How to propagate houseplants
- How to identify what the problem is when things go wrong
What will you need?
- A glass of water
- A tissue, piece of toilet paper or paper towel
- One of your pot plants, especially one that is looking ill
- A notepad and pen or your preferred note taking device
Who will be teaching?
Pat (he/him) is a Horticultural Masters candidate, permaculturalist, landscape designer, veggie grower, native plant enthusiast, house plant hoarder and all round green thumb.
You can find out more about Patrick on his website.
Photo by Katya Austin on Unsplash.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.