Feeling a little run down? Like some more self care in your life?
Would you like to relax with a sparkly homemade Unicorn bath bomb!
Well come and learn how to make eco bath bombs in this fun, hands on workshop with delsi!
There will be lots of styles, delicious scents, eco-glitter and dried flowers to personalise your own handcrafted creations.
All materials supplied – just come and have a wonderful time!
What will we cover?
This is a hands on class where you’ll go home with your own homemade bath bombs.
- How to create Unicorn bath bombs with products from your kitchen
- Glitter options that are safe for your body and the environment
- How to use plant based dyes to add colour
- How to decorate and personalise your bath bomb with aromatherapy
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst making cute stitching art.
delsi is an ex-highschool teacher turned LGBTQIA+ Inclusion Trainer, Director of the LGBTQIA+ party org Unicorns, Celebrant and Manager here at Laneway Learning.
She teaches heaps of buzzy workshops at Laneway – from queer cross-stitch to Cute Closed Terrariums!
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.