Please note: You will need to be double vaccinated to attend this class. You will need to check in via the Victorian Service app which can be linked to your vaccination certificate. Find out more here.
Do you find gluten free noodles sometimes not that tasty? Do you miss eating fresh and delicious noodles?
Well, we have a treat for you!
Qing knows how to make gluten free noodles and she is going to share her skills with you!
In this class, we will make learn how to cut noodles in different styles so we can place them in all kinds of tasty dishes!
What we will cover?
In this lesson you will learn:
- Learn how to make the gluten free noodle dough
- Watch a demonstration of how to prepare and cut the noodles
- Finally, we’ll cook some noodles and have a taste!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Early Bird Cheaper Tickets
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes at Laneway Learning on origami and beading. Her hobbies include dressmaking and embroidery.
We love you Qing!