Ready to sharpen your cooking skills?
Would you like to learn how to make restaurant style garlic naan from the comfort of your own home?
Have an evening with cooking queen Sarita who will teach you the right way to make the perfect Indian garlic naan bread.
Join this live and interactive workshop to explore the world of spices, flavours, and aromas of Indian Cooking.
What will we cover?
In this online workshop you will:
– Explore the history of Indian cooking
– Learn how to make Indian garlic naan from the comfort of your home.
– Have the opportunity to ask lots of questions in this live and interactive class.
What will I need?
You can cook along with Sarita or sit back and enjoy the live cooking demonstration.
If you’d like to cook along, feel free to have the below ready to go.
- An OLD frying pan
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 250 grams Flour
- 2 pinches Baking soda
- 6 tsp sour curd or lemon juice
- Salt – according to taste
- Garlic cloves – finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – finely sliced
- Unsalted Butter
- Black cumin – (optional)
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be teaching?
Sarita (home name Affaf Ali) (she/her) is a self trained home Chef and food enthusiast with 10 plus years of cooking experience. Following her passion for cooking she is currently pursuing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
She specializes in different kinds of Indian Cuisines. She has won several contests. She has more than 200 written recipes, few passed on by her mum and few are her own.
Along with cooking her focus in on presentation of food too. She believes one must eat with their eyes first. Follow her on Instagram www.instagram.com/aliaffaf
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.