Did you know that you can experience better sex and intimacy just by enhancing your communication skills?
Effective communication can be tricky at the best of times, but when it comes to sex many people find it even more of a challenge. Is it about how we know our own pleasure and anatomy? Is it a matter of feeling safe enough to say and ask for what we want? Most likely it’s a messy combination.
Toya’s class invites you to come and learn some strategies for enhancing your communication in the bedroom to improve you and your partner(s) sex lives!
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will explore:
- The dynamics of sexual communication
- Effective strategies to help you get the sex you want
- How to identify and understand barriers in communication
- Ways to overcome communication barriers
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Toya (she/her) is a Melbourne-based sexologist and educator.
She believes sex is an act of creativity and is passionate about helping people to embrace and express their sexuality as part of their overall health and wellbeing.
Toya embraces and celebrates diversity and enjoys helping people to discover their sexual potentials.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.