What’s it all about?
Have you had ‘start a podcast’ on your to do list for months (or years) but didn’t know where to start, what was involved or what the ‘rules’ are? If so, this session is for you! This is the 101 guide for getting started.
Note: this really will be the basics on starting, we won’t be covering growing your existing podcast to make squillions of dollars.
What will we cover?
- how to start a podcast; technology, money and ideas
- how to decide whether starting a podcast is right for you
- how to decide on your podcast style
- some of the FAQs around timing, topics and consistency
- the rules of podcasting (spoiler alert: there are no rules)
- what to expect when you launch a podcast
- a few ways to promote your new podcast
- your questions
What will you need?
- a notebook and all your podcast questions
Steph is a recovering accountant turned team coach and facilitator who helps teams be better teams. She’s also a learning nerd and bookworm who wanted a way to record the best ideas from all the non-fiction books she was reading… this need turned into a podcast in January 2019 – Steph’s Business Bookshelf.