Come along to get the low-down on investment markets, and learn how you can get started without having a truckload of money!
What will we cover?
- – Together we will learn:
- – How the investment markets work
- – Tips and traps around the share and property markets
- – How to start investing with as little as $5
- – What drives return and how easy it is to set up an investment account
What should I bring?
– Notepad and pen
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Scott Malcolm has been in the financial services industry since 2000. Prior to starting Money Mechanics, he was a senior financial planner for another national firm. Scott is an Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 262368) of Infocus Securities Australia AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523 which is a non-bank and institutionally aligned licensee and has been awarded the internationally recognised Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) certification.
Scott is passionate about financial literacy and education. He has been teaching Financial Planning and Money topics since 2007. Scott is a true believer in ‘practising what you preach’, which includes investing in the property and share markets, having a self-managed superannuation fund, and also enjoying a work/life balance.
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.