Udon noodles are thick Japanese noodles made of wheat flour. They are normally eaten in a dashi-based broth and can be either flat or rounded.
In this class we’ll learn how to make the dough and cook them in a delicious traditional recipe!
What we will cover?
In this lesson we will:
- Learn how to make udon dough
- Watch a demonstration of how to prepare and cut the noodles
- Make some noodles
- Cook and taste them!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Qing (she/her) loves to cook for her family and learnt traditional methods from her parents.
She has many passions and also teaches classes on origami and beading. Her hobbies include dressmaking and embroidery.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot delsi (she/her) an email at email@example.com.