Come and learn how to make a Living wreath! We’ll use branches to create our own triangular or square base and then add different succulents, cuttings and ivy to make it pop.
Together we’ll learn how to make them, decorate them and take care of them so you have a lovely living decoration at home.
What will we cover?
Join us and learn:
- How to create a base out of branches and twine
- How to make the base for your succulents and cuttings
- What plants work well and which ones to cluster together
- how to decorate it and personalise it
- How to keep your new plant-babies happy and well.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) became obsessed with indoor plants during the Pandemic and gradually went to learn all she could about plant parenting. Then she started growing her collection to about 400 plants last time she counted! You can follow her plant addiction on Instagram at @malayebra.
In addition to plants and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting and running Laneway Learning.
Pic Teachers Own Creation
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.