Are you celebrating Halloween or Dia de los Muertos? Planning to go out to a costume party? Come and get decked out at out accessory classes! In this class we will make gorgeous silk flower crowns that will look fabulous with a Dia de los Muertos Catrina outfit, queen of the fairies, floral goddess or more.
We’ll also help our with make up tips and tricks and final costuming details.
All materials included in the workshop price.
What will we cover?
In this class you will:
- Learn how to create your own faux floral crown that you can reuse for any occasion
- We’ll make our own headdresses to go out for Halloween
- Make up tips for Dia de los Muertos costumes
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robyn (she/her) is the owner of ‘Harold and Maude‘ on level 2 of the Nicholas Building. She will start you on the path to creating heirlooms that combine reuse and repurpose with a history of community and skill.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.