As the holidays creep closer, our chance to unwind, relax and soak in the tub grow ever nearer! But maybe a sparkly pink unicorn bath is more your style? That’ll require some custom handmade bath bombs!
Come and learn how to make your own aromatic, colourful eco-glitter bath bombs in this fun, hands-on workshop! They also make cute, thoughtful gifts.
Ex high-school teacher/DIY beauty product lover, delsi, will take you through each step of the bath bomb making process.
You will then have a go at making your own!
What will we cover?
This is a hands on class you’ll learn how to:
- Create eco-friendly and cruelty-free bath bombs with products from your kitchen
- Source and use glitter options that are safe for your body and the environment
- Use bath-safe dyes to add colour – go bold and vibrant or sweet and pastel
- Personalise your bath bombs with essential oils
Everyone will go home with 3 bath bombs at the end of the class – some for you and a friend!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maddy (she/her) is a passionate green-thumb based in Narrm. She grew up in regional Victoria where where family home was an Open garden and nursery. As the garden grew, her family also turned their hand to other creative interests, and they’ve now been making homemade vegetable soap for over 30 years.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot Maddy (she/her) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.