Do you like to use beauty products that are good for the earth, your skin and your budget?
Would you like to create your own eco-friendly, vegan and natural beauty products?
Come and join Lily and learn how to create your own face oils and lip balms!
The products will not only be great for your face but will also help our ecosystem through the use of only natural products.
By the end of this workshop you will have two new products to treat yourself or gift to a pal!
What will we cover?
In this hands-on and informative class you will learn how to create your own natural perfume!
Plus, we will address any of your own perfume making questions.
Together we will:
– Learn about the natural beauty product creating process
– Create own natural face oil and lip balm
– Feel confident that you can now use only natural & vegan ingredients on your lips and skin.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter (Upon Request)
Who will be teaching?
Lily (she/her) is a natural and DIY beauty coach and runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne.
In her workshops, online courses and blog, she teaches people how to use organic ingredients instead of harsh and polluting chemicals.
Have a question or accessibility request? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.