Are you looking for healthier, more natural haircare products? Or something vegan? Or more environmentally friendly haircare?
Come along and make your own natural haircare products. Lily will cover all your bases, so you can avoid harsh polluting chemicals and live more sustainably by learning how to make haircare products yourself!
This hands-on class will teach you how to make 2 natural shampoos: a liquid shampoo with gorgeous essential oils, and a plant-based, 100% organic, shampoo!
Lily focuses on minimalist natural skin care and beauty, using a minimal amount of ingredients, and only those that are necessary! She will teach you all about ingredients – what they are and what they do – so you can take control and make your own haircare products to suit your own hair, routines and values.
What will we cover?
- The benefits of making haircare products at home
- The different types of shampoos that can be made with natural ingredients
- About the best essential oils for haircare
- How to use them to make a gorgeous liquid shampoo and a plant-based shampoo
You’ll then make your own hair products that you will get to take home with you at the end of the class!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Lily is a natural and DIY beauty coach and runs Mademoiselle Organic in Melbourne.
In her workshops, online courses and blog, she teaches people how to use organic ingredients instead of harsh and polluting chemicals.
Have a question or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.