Do you remember having fun with slime as a kid? The squishy, slimy sensation in your hands, and those wonderful squidgy sounds? Revisit that play or find out afresh as you learn how to make your own colourful, glittery slime.
It’s a recipe you can make in your own kitchen from simple, inexpensive and easy to obtain ingredients!
What will we cover?
In this fun, very hands-on session we will:
- Learn how to make slime from everyday ingredients (but not just any old slime…)
- Create different colours with food dyes
- Create different textures with plenty of eco-glitter to make Unicorn Slime!
All materials provided – just come and have a wonderful time!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Christine (she/her) is a Secondary Science and Maths teacher.
She is also a regular at Laneway Learning and very much interested in making science and maths fun and accessible – especially for adults who missed out!
Photo by cottonbro: https://www.pexels.com/photo/c…
Have a question or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org