“It was so delicious I made it 3 times in 3 days”
“The fragrance and presence of rose is beautiful. Best of all it’s the easiest dessert I’ve ever made.”
Join us and learn a popular and economical Middle Eastern dessert to enjoy and to serve: Mhalabiyeh or fragrant milk pudding.
What will we cover?
In this cook along class we will:
- Learn how to cook easy, economical, healthy and tasty Middle Eastern recipes
- Watch and/or prepare this beautiful and delicious dessert with Natalie. It’s super easy, fragrant and delicious. The only downside is it must be refrigerated and you must wait till the next day to enjoy it.
What will you need?
If you would like to cook along feel free to have the below goodies ready to go.
- 2 cups milk of your choice + ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar or substitute
- ½ teaspoon rose water or a little mastic
- crushed pistachios & edible rose petals for garnish (or other nuts of your
- serving jars/ramekins
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalie (she/her) was born in the magical city of Jerusalem and immigrated to Melbourne as a teenager, bringing along and continuing her stories and love of Middle Eastern cuisine.
The difference between her and her parents (best cooks ever) is that Natalie will show you how to prepare and present Middle Eastern dishes in a simple, affordable and delightful way.
Photo by FoodGenerations from Pexels
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.