Hummus, Tabouleh, Falafel, Couscous!
Do I have your attention?
What better way to learn how to prepare and enjoy Middle Eastern cuisine than from someone who was born and bred into it.
Come and learn an easy, affordable and delightful way to present a Middle East Feast from the talented Natalie.
What will we cover?
In this cook along class we will:
- Learn how to cook easy, economical, healthy and tasty Middle Eastern recipes
- Prepare and present two of the most famous Middle Eastern dips – Hummus and Labneh (You’ll also learn how to pronounce them the Arabic way)
- Learn all about Za’atar – the herb of all herbs
What will you need?
If you would like to cook along feel free to have the below goodies ready to go.
- 500g Full Cream Greek Yoghurt
- 1 can of chickpeas (approx 400g)
- 2-3 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- Deep bowl
- Paper towels/cheesecloth
- Food processor or potato masher
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalie (she/her) was born in the magical city of Jerusalem and immigrated to Melbourne as a teenager, bringing along and continuing her stories and love of Middle Eastern cuisine.
The difference between her and her parents (best cooks ever) is that Natalie will show you how to prepare and present Middle Eastern dishes in a simple, affordable and delightful way.
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.