Whether it’s baking cookies, wrapping the gifts, or putting on a meal for your family, the best bit about any festive season is getting into the spirit of things and making something.
Give something new a try, making your own botanic wreath!
Get in touch with nature and learn the techniques to build your wreath from the base through to the finer details of arranging the finished look.
All materials included in the workshop price.
And you will also get to take home your beautiful wreath!
What will we cover?
In this class you will:
- Learn how to create your own wreath
- Layer the different types of foliage and flowers to create the look you like
- Create a gorgeous wreath to hang on your door or gift to a friend.
- You might learn some new flower names along the way too!
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Cheaper Early Bird Tickets
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Robyn (she/her) is the owner of ‘Harold and Maude‘ on level 2 of the Nicholas Building. She will start you on the path to creating heirlooms that combine reuse and repurpose with a history of community and skill.
Completion of project, colour use and big picture coaching are all on offer – so come along and learn the basics.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.