Terrariums are easy to take care and very trendy!
You can make closed ones, where you create your own ecosystem. Or open ones, which are more suited to succulents and cacti.
In this class, we will learn how to make our own open terrarium from scratch.
Think of it as “mini-landscaping”! Should I add a little hill? maybe a sand beach or a rock path?
Become a landscaper for an evening and have lots of fun designing your own terrarium that you will take home at the end of the night!
What will we cover?
Join us and learn:
- How to design a terrarium for functionality, so it lasts alive for a long time
- How to make it pretty and “landscape” your terrarium
- What plants work well and which ones to cluster together
- How to keep your new plant-babies happy and well.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) became obsessed with indoor plants during the Pandemic and gradually went to learn all she could about plant parenting. Then she started growing her collection to about 400 plants last time she counted! You can follow her plant addiction on Instagram at @malayebra.
In addition to plants and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting and running Laneway Learning.
Pic Teachers Own Creation
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.