Terrariums are easy to take care and very trendy!
You can make closed ones, where you create your own ecosystem. Or open ones, which are more suited to succulents and cacti.
In this class, we will learn how to make our own open terrarium from scratch.
Think of it as “mini-landscaping”! Should I add a little hill? maybe a sand beach or a rock path?
Become a landscaper for an evening and have lots of fun designing your own terrarium that you will take home at the end of the night!
What will we cover?
Join us and learn:
- How to design a terrarium for functionality, so it lasts alive for a long time
- How to make it pretty and “landscape” your terrarium
- What plants work well and which ones to cluster together
- How to keep your new plant-babies happy and well.
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) has crafted many weird and wonderful things since getting hooked on crochet, and she shows no signs of
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.