Come and make a personalised cross-stitch to decorate your home or gift to a pal!
delsi will teach you about the world of counted cross-stitch, how to follow a pattern or create your own designs.
You will also learn how to stitch words so you can personalise your cross-stitch with a pals name or cute phrase.
All materials provided – just come and have a cute time.
What will we cover?
This is a fun hands on class where you’ll go home with your own craft creation.
- Equipment and how to access free patterns
- Lots of ideas on how to personalise your piece
- How to read a cross-stitch pattern
- Stitching basics
- How to tie on and finish off your work
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Quiet Spaces
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
delsi (she/her) is a proud queer femme lady who loves nothing more than snuggling with her cat whilst making cute cross-stitch.
She is an ex-highschool teacher, Director of the organisation Unicorns and Manager at Laneway Learning.
She started cross-stitching when she was 8 years old when her great Aunty passed down her skills. It is now her go to activity to wind down at the end of the day.
Pic Teachers Own Work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org.