What’s it all about?
Ever wanted to know how to podcast? Or even know what podcasting is all about? Michelle, from The Soylent GreenScreen Podcast, will teach you the ins and outs of podcasting including everything from topics to talk about, to equipment and editing. You will also learn about internet placement of your podcast so that your audience can find you.
What will we cover?
We’ll start with “what is podcasting?” and discover how podcasting came about and learn the nature of it. Then we’ll make a step-by-step guide, going from an idea to publishing your first episode. This will cover:
- The idea: what do you want to talk about? Do you have a hobby you’re interested in and want to share with others?
- The equipment and software: how do we record the podcast?
- Know your product: what do you want to say when you are recording?
- First episode: how do you talk on a podcast and get the first episode jitters out of you?
- Editing: how do you turn your first episode into a professional episode?
- Publishing: know where to publish it and how to get the attention of others to listen.
Who will be teaching?
Michelle Whelan is an e-learning instructional designer and a fourth of the team behind The Soylent GreenScreen Podcast, where she reviews cult, B and obscure films as well as the latest Sci-Fi blockbusters. You can listen to the episodes here and you’ll soon see how much fun podcasting is!