How adorable are mini polymer clay creations?!
These clay cuties can be made into earrings, keyrings, fridge magnets or delicious looking table nicknacks!
Polymer Clay is a medium that is easy to work with – with many fun colours to choose from.
In this festive season class we’ll learn how to make a tiny ginger bread man or house that can be used as an ornament, pendant, ring…
What will we cover?
In this hands on workshop you will learn:
- What is Polymer Clay
- How to mould, cut and shape Polymer Clay
- How to construct mini food
- The clay baking process
- How to assemble your creation into a piece of jewellery
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Discounted Early Bird tickets
- Quiet Spaces
- Free Ticket for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter (Upon Request)
Who will be Teaching?
Maria Yebra has crafted many weird and wonderful things and she shows no signs of stopping! She considers herself an eternal student and addicted crafter and loves to learn new techniques and processes. She has 3 cats at the moment: Rogue, Leela and Miss Pearls.
Any other questions or accessibility requests? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.