Come and create your own ornaments with polymer – a fun and easy-to-use material!
We’ll learn some basic techniques such as marbling, moulding and shaping techniques, foils and embossing. Then we’ll go on to create 2-3 bespoken ornaments.
We will learn how to bake the ornaments so you can hang them as soon as you arrive home!
What will we cover?
This fun polymer clay workshop will teach you:
- How to work with and condition the clay
- How to mix the colours
- How to achieve marbling, speckles and patterns
- Methods for combining shapes together
- Use embossing tools
- How to bake polymer – times and temperatures
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Image Teachers Own Work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com