Come and create your own festive accessories with polymer – a fun and easy-to-use material!
Choose your desired colours and utilise different cutting, moulding and shaping techniques, foils, and embossing options to turn your polymer clay into cheery Xmas accessories. We will have findings for: earrings, rings, hair clips, brooches, pendants and more..
You will learn how to bake your clay so it’s nice and sturdy and ready to wear.
You will walk away with your accessories ready to gift to a pal or adorn your own ears!
What will we cover?
This fun polymer clay workshop will teach you:
- How to work with and condition the clay
- How to mix the colours
- How to achieve marbling, speckles and patterns
- Methods for combining shapes together
- Use embossing tools
- Use and apply foil
- How to bake polymer – times and temperatures
- Attach your sections and use jewellery fixings
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Fran Miller-Pezo likes to try her hand at anything and everything.
She’s worked for comedy festivals, performed in shows, ran her own craft market and tour managed her way around the world with rock bands.
She has a soft spot for designing and creating original crafts.
Image Teachers Own Work
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org