This class has different price options for those affected by the pandemic, click the register button above and see the different options.
What’s it all about?
Join Tri to pick up some tips and tricks for taking more effective product photographs right in your own home. Product photography doesn’t have to be complicated, so let’s learn how to elevate your product photos using everyday items you can find at home and garden.
What will we cover?
We will cover:
- The basics of product photography
- How to take effective photos that sell
- How to style your shots
- How to use everyday items to make your images more interesting
- Tips and tricks to create content too
What will you need?
- Note pad and pen or preferred note taking device
- A camera and some products to experiment with if you want to play along.
Who will be teaching?
Tri is a Melbourne based photographer, content creator and expert in crafting innovative and engaging content for the digital landscape.
He creates content for businesses and clients in fashion, automotive and coffee. Tri has worked with clients such as Mini Australia and Samsung Australia as well as local and international models and designers.