Living in a fast paced society that demands our constant attention can be difficult to navigate – especially when you don’t feel you are in the best mental space.
So how do we get ourselves into a better mental space? Well, self care can really help!
Self care can look different to everyone! Bubble baths are great but there are lots of other helpful ways you can lift your spirits, improve resilience and help you live your best life.
Come and learn some wonderful self care strategies from qualified psychologist Eddy!
This class is specifically tailored for queer people but anyone is welcome!
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will explore:
- A variety of self-care strategies
- The psychological benefits of self care
- Different ways you can incorporate self-care into your daily practice
- Some issues that queer people face and how self care can assist
What will you need?
- Notebook or just paper if you prefer
- Pens or pencils
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted upon request
Who will be teaching?
Edwina (she/her) is a psychologist who has studied human behaviour for over seven years.
She is a woman of colour and identifies as queer.
She works within an intersectional lens and loves talking about how to better the relationships you have with others as well as yourself.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org