Get ready to learn all about the money stuff you wished they taught you at school!
Do you sometimes find Tax, Superannuation and managing your cash super confusing? I do!
Well, Financial Planner Scott, is going to break it all down for us.
He is going to fill us in on money management strategies – whether you have steady income or money coming in at different intervals.
This event will be half social chats with a bunch of like minded queer people and half fun, educational and interactive workshop.
All workshops are taught by queers, for queers.
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will:
- Unpack the common terminology around superannuation, tax and money management
- Explore a list of key things to check about the fund (or funds) you are with
- Learn some tips that can improve your superannuation savings.
- Demystify the investment options and insurance benefits which are a part of your account
- Get the jargon free approach to understanding what superannuation is all about
- Closed Captions
- Cheap Tix
- Share the Love Free Tix (prioritised for First Nations, Trans & Poc Attendee)
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Facilitating?
Scott (he/him) has been in the financial services industry since 2000. Prior to starting Money Mechanics, he was a senior financial planner for another national firm. Scott is an Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 262368) of Infocus Securities Australia AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523 which is a non-bank and institutionally aligned licensee and has been awarded the internationally recognised Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) certification.
Scott is passionate about financial literacy and education. He has been teaching Financial Planning and Money topics since 2007. Scott is a true believer in ‘practising what you preach’, which includes carefully managing his finances and also enjoying a work/life balance.
Other questions or accessibility requests? Just shoot an email to delsi at email@example.com.