Are you curious about the Stock Market, but feel cautious or under-confident?
Need someone to explain the bare basics about investing money?
Learn why investing your money is more important than ever in a class that welcomes everyone.
What will we cover?
- We’ve got interactive activities to help you get your head around stocks, ETFs and other “not-that-scary” finance lingo.
- We’ll interpret confusing investing stuff using everyday concepts that you already know.
- Get a list of helpful pointers and resources to guide you on your own investing journey.
Connect and share with like-minded individuals during the session.
What will you need?
- Pen, paper or your preferred note taking device
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Caption-enabled online classroom
Who will be teaching?
Meg is convinced that upping your finance game is one of the best investments you can make. She has a knack for making boring things fun, and turning complex into relatable. Check out more of Meg’s work at her website.
Questions or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Feel free to email Maddy (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org