Do you want to know how to take pretty pictures of the places and people around you to share on social media? Make images that have an impact and stay on the viewers minds? Creating lovely images takes a bit of practices and a few tips and tricks.
Come join us in creating picture-perfect moments with your smartphone.
You’ll learn practical tips that are easy to understand!
What will we cover?
In this class we will discuss:
- Basic smartphone photography hacks.
- Free creative apps to help you enhance your pictures.
- Social media options to share your images with your friends and family (with bonus tips and tricks on using Instagram).
What will you need?
Please download Snapseed and VSCO cam prior to attending the class.
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nations Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Natalia Naa (she/her) is a Melbourne based intimate portraiture and boudoir photographer who creates ethereal images that captures the essence of rawness, beauty, and femininity.
Her style of imagery has been described as elegant, dreamy, romantic and intimate. Drawing from her background in psychology and her fascination in the arts, she strives to tell the unique stories of her subjects in the photographs she takes.
Follow her on the socials here.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email us at email@example.com.