In this fun and hands-on workshop you will learn how to up your phone photography game and how to create high quality images for your business or social media.
Lee, freelance branding and product photographer, will show you how to create the perfect and ever elusive flat lay so you can get perfect product and food shots every time!
What will we cover?
In this practical workshop you will learn:
• How to take high quality photos using your smartphone camera
• Composition rules for photography and how to apply them
• How to find and use the best light for your photos
• Styling and flat lay tips
• How to create a DIY flat lay or photography studio set up
• How to edit your images using one of the best photo-editing apps on the market
What will you need?
- Your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Some small products or props that you’d like to photograph and have a play with
- Cardboard for backdrops
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Cheap Tix
- Free Tix for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Lee (she/her) is a Melbourne based expert product and branding photographer. She’ll whip up a flat lay faster than you can pop the kettle on.
Lee’s creative flair has seen her featured by the likes of Mama Disrupt, Little One Magazine and Modern Wedding Magazine.
She’s a two-time Finalist in the Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year Awards, scored silver in the VIPP Awards and is a Mouth of Mums Awards 2011 nominee.
Photo Teachers Own Wonderful Work
Any other accessibility requests or questions? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com