Power: everyone knows what it is, but few understand where it comes from, how it moves, or how to successfully achieve it.
Join us to unpack this fascinating topic with insights based on cutting edge research.
What will we cover?
- Introduce you to the basics of power dynamics
- Help you achieve the things you want
- Look at power in both your personal life and professional life.
An introduction to the nature of power, its various forms, how it moves, and the implications for how we pursue our goals and live our lives.
This class will
- Closed Captions
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Gordon (he/him) is an ethicist, environmentalist, Principal at Ethilogical Consulting, a lecturer at RMIT’s School of Design, and author of Power and the Professional published by McFarland Press.
He is also a blacksmith, coppersmith and ongoing member of the Victorian Scout Association. You can reach him at ethilogical.com to talk more about ethics, power, conflict resolution or crafty stuff of any kind.
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.