Come and learn all about the history of Tarot!
Join Historian Colleen who will take you on an exploration of Tarot’s early beginnings.
We will journey through Renaissance Europe and see how Tarot became a spiritual tool believed to provide insight through the centuries.
What will we cover?
In this class we will learn about:
- How Tarot has been explored throughout history and art
- The connection to the human psyche and humanity’s relationship with its archetypes.
- The influence it has played in many spiritual movements today.
What will I need to bring?
- An inquisitive mind!
- Some paper and pen if you like thinking about and journalling your answers.
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nations Attendees
- Auslan Interpreter Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Miss Colleen (She/her, Ma’am/Madame) is a historian, presenter and clairsentient Tarot reader who has been reading for many years.
She also presents on Medieval and ancient History topics in schools as a way to teach History in a fun and exciting way.
Questions about the class or other ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.