Have you ever wanted to buy yourself a sex toy, but had no idea where to start?
Maybe you have felt a bit too shy to walk into an adult store, or overwhelmed by options when you do?
What’s the difference between a vibrator and a dildo?
And what’s the appeal of a butt plug with a tail?!
Well, this workshop will offer up a safe space to learn, ask questions and potentially enhance your sex life!
What will we cover?
Within this workshop we will explore:
– A huge variety of sex toys
– What each of them can do to you
– Sex toy safety; what to do, what not to do
– What products to never ever buy (even if you’re desperate).
– Sex toy maintenance
– How much you should expect to spend on a decent toy
– Wheelchair Accessible Venue
– Gender Neutral Bathrooms
– Quiet Spaces
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
Who will be Teaching?
Toya (she/her) has spent the past fifteen years facilitating creativity through art and technology.
As an emerging sexologist she applies her creative expertise to sexuality education and research.
Toya is passionate about helping people reveal and evolve their sexual expression through art and technology as an essential part of their overall health and wellbeing.
Any questions or other accessibility needs we can help you with? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by IFONNX Toys on Unsplash.