Learn how to use transfer papers to customise your own little trinket plate and pot! There are dozens of fun designs to choose from as well as some traditional style ceramic decorative motifs. We’ll also add some gold accents and learn how to seal them.
Please note we’ll be using already fired plates and pots but will go through the techniques for unfired/ unglazed pottery.
What will we cover?
In this class you will learn:
- How to use tissue transfer paper with dried (bisque) ceramics
- Special considerations, and other
insider tips and tricks
- How to paint the pottery
- How to seal it so it last longer
- Wheelchair Accessible Venue
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms
- Early Bird Discounted Tickets
- Free Tickets to First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be Teaching?
Maria (she/her) is a serial crafter. She loves learning about new crafts and techniques! She does crochet, macrame, sewing, pottery, weaving and likes to explore how these crafts can be combined and expanded.
In addition to plants and crafting, she also has a passion for cooking and baking, light painting and running Laneway Learning.
Pic Teachers Own Creation
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just shoot an email to Maddy (she/her) at email@example.com.