Come and enjoy the wonderful world of watercolour paintings!
This beginners class will teach you skills and techniques to create your own piece of watercolour art.
You will experiment with colour and shapes to create a beautiful image of rainbow icy-pole goodness!
What will we cover?
- This beginner’s painting class will:
- Focus on using watercolour and illustration skills
- Cover drawing and composition
- Teach the basic of watercolour paints through a playful approach
- Help you achieve a watercolour ice-cream cone or icy pole illustration!
What should I have ready?
- Watercolour paint
- Paper (watercolour paper is best)
– Closed Captions
– Discounted Early Bird Tickets
– Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
– Auslan Interpreted Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
Emilie (she/her) is a Melbourne based artist and maker who moved from France in 2014. Her illustrations have been published by the Lifted Brow, and she self-published her first graphic novel in 2018 with Tree Paper Comics in Melbourne.
When she isn’t teaching with Laneway Learning, Emilie works with a range of media, from video to printmaking, 3D printing and a variety of paint mediums. Emilie also just finished up her PhD at the VCA (Victorian College of the Arts, University of Melbourne).
Any other questions or ways we can assist with accessibility? Just email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com