Let’s learn how to bring empathy and kindness back into your communication!
Compassion, caring, concern – call it what you will, empathy is the key trait we need to build connections with others in the modern world.
We will explore the nature of empathy, the challenges in cultivating it and how it can bring meaning to our conversations and relationships with others.
What will we cover?
In this workshop we will explore:
- The components of empathy
- Why the world desperately needs it
- Tapping into your natural caring nature
- Empathetic responses to use
- How to practice it in conversations
- Getting others to be empathetic towards you
What to bring
- Closed Captions
- Discounted Early Bird Tickets
- Free Tickets for First Nation Attendees
- Auslan Interpreters Upon Request
Who will be teaching?
AJ (him/him) toiled for years as a creative storyteller in marketing agencies and government.
Now he works with passionate changemakers: environmentalists, educators and charities to help teams get creative and tell their powerful stories. He crafts copy and trains organisations in media and public speaking. He also designs workshops that fuel ideas and generate laughter.
You can find out more about AJ at ajtennant.com or come along for free to a Better Conversations meetup (live or online).
Any questions or other accessibility requests? Feel free to email delsi (she/her) at email@example.com.