Want to get all the team together but you are mostly working from home these days? Want to do an online team bonding activity that has the added value of mental wellbeing and boosting creativity? Why not organising a crafternoon! Crafternoons include a combination of live streamed, virtual class + premium materials package so everyone gets all they need to do a creative project together.
Crafting together has many benefits:
- Increase in mental wellbeing: art and craft lasses have proven mental wellbeing effects from relaxation and de-stressing to boosting confidence, satisfaction feelings and personal growth. Classes such as macrame, crochet or knitting can increase your serotonin levels.
- Increase in productivity and ROI: The National Mental Health Commission along with PWC released a report on healthy workplaces that mentioned creative classes as one of the most efficient options for productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Improves cognitive function such as memory, rational thinking, cognitive reserve and resilience.
- Lifelong learning staves off brain disease: multiple studies have proven that learning new skills continuously through life staves off illnesses such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and other brain degenerative conditions.
- Keeping the community socially connected: attending our classes is a way to keep connected with workmates, friends and family. Our classes reduce social barriers, isolation and loneliness.
See below our options but don’t hesitate to contact us for other ideas, including in person team bonding classes.
- All packages include a 75 minute live virtual class delivered via Zoom + material pack.
- All our classes are planned for beginners so anyone can join and learn. No need for any previous skills as part of the fun is learning and making.
- Material packages have all the materials needed for the live class + instructions.
- Live-streamed and interactive sessions with a dedicated teacher.
- Bookings need to be finalised 3 weeks before the event to ensure materials delivery.
- Minimum 10 participants
- Shipping costs will vary $9.50-15 based on location and package
Our private virtual classes start at $450 for up to 30 participants. Then you can calculate the cost of the material boxes below. We can be flexible in pricing for other Not For Profit organisations, email us and we’ll have a chat.